Water Hauling Permits
If you require a water hauling permit please click the appropriate link below to download and fill out the water permit form you require.   

Form for Domestic Use : Payment is $189.73

Form for Commercial Use: Payment is $801.67

Please note that payment is required PRIOR to your application being processed.  Payment may be made via cheque if you do not have a WID account, or online banking if you do have a WID account.  Cheques may be brought in person to the office however you will not be allowed to enter the building.  Insert your envelope containing the fully completed form along with your payment through the front door mail slot, or by mail if you prefer. 


Please make sure to check off if you wish to pick up your permit or have your permit mailed.  If you checked off to pick up your permit, you will be required to contact the office at 403-934-3542 in advance and, upon arrival, you will be required to show Picture ID.  The permit and receipt will be given to you through the front door mail slot.


Thank You

WID Staff